Gonna, wanna, gotta vb. İngilizce kısaltmalar(Informal Contractions)
Have - A
Should have - Shoulda
Would have - Woulda
Could have - Coulda
- Gonna = “Going to”
- Wanna = “Want to”
- Gotta = “Got to”
- Ain't = am not, is not, are not,has not, have not.
- gotcha = got you, (yakaladım, anladım)
- lemme = let me
- letcha = let you, (izin ver)
- kinda = kind of, (bir tür)
- lotta = lot of,
- lotsa = lots of,
- dunno = don't know
- gimme = give me, (bana ver)
- n = and (en diye okunuyor)
- em = them
- ain't = am not, is not, are not
- whatcha = what are you
- cuz = because
- tryna = trying to
- outta = out of
- should have = shoulda, shouldov
- would have = woulda
- yeah/yep = yes
- nope/naa = no
- helluva = hell of a, (müthiş, berbat)
- betcha = bet you, (bahse girerim ki)
- c’mon = come on, (hadi)
- weight = wey,vey(sadece amerikalılar bu şekilde okuyor avusturalya ve ingiltere "t" harfini vurgular)
- going to - gonna - I'm going to (gonna) get some dessert.
- got to - gotta - I've got to (gotta) clean my room.
- want to - wanna - I want to (wanna) watch some videos.
- get you - getcha - Do you want me to getcha some water? I gotcha some water.
- don't you - dontcha - Dontcha wanna travel too?
- kind of - kinda - The exam was kind of (kinda) difficult.
- lot of - lotta - The students ask me a lot of (lotta) questions.
- don't know - dunno - Dunno what to do.
- let me - lemme - Lemme show you something.
- give me - gimme - Gimme my book.
- and - 'n - You n me, my mom n dad
- them - 'em - Go get 'em.
- am not is not are not - ain't - You ain't my boss.
- what are you - whatcha - What are you going to do? Whatcha gonna do?
- because - cuz - Cuz I have to do my homework.
- trying to - tryna - I'm tryna do my best.
- out of - outta - Things got outta control.